Billboards offer the greatest return on your marketing dollar. Based on CPM (cost per thousand) or CPP (cost per rating point), billboard advertising is one of the most cost-effective components of your marketing program.
Did you know?*
- More than 85 percent of Americans believe billboards are helpful to travelers.
- More than 80 percent of Americans agree that billboards help create jobs and attract new customers to business (an increasing trend).
- More than 83 percent believe that billboards are informative, an increasing trend.
The Benefits of Outdoor – Count the Ways
- No barriers to viewership. Everyone who passes your billboard sees it. Because it stands alone, your billboard breaks through the usual advertising clutter.
- Frequency. Americans spend more than 100 hours each year commuting the same route to and from work, which doesn’t include time spent driving for other reasons.
- Cost-effective. Provides more impressions per advertising dollar than any other medium.
- Available 24/7. Your billboard is always there—the channel can’t be changed, page flipped, or magazine thrown away. Your brand is continuously strengthened.
- Size. The physical size of a billboard commands attention (larger than Charlie’s first apartment).
- Color. With endless possibilities, billboards are a blank canvas ready for dramatic images that draw attention to the message.
- Brevity. Your message is delivered in a concise burst of essential information.
And the number one reason for doing business with Bullfrog Outdoor… the opportunity to do business with Charlie Bullfrog.
*Outdoor Advertising Association of America, Inc. study analyzing the collective results of major public opinion polls conducted over 30 years that includes responses from more than 26,000 Americans.